Tuesday 18 May 2010

Iron Man 2 AGAIN!

Again! Why not?

Well actually it was a cock up on my part, I was sure Bad Lieutenant was on at 9, but it wasn't! So I didn't fancy waiting an hour and 20 minutes for Four Lions and Iron Man 2 was showing in 10 minutes, in we went!

I love this movie, the character Tony Stark is brilliant, the world Marvel are creating is brilliant. The SFX are brilliant. The story is very good! The cast is brilliant and I think the director has done a great job with this sequel.

After that I can't see why people are bashing this so much, it's solid entertainment, it keeps the momentum of Iron Man going and what Marvel are doing with the avengers. They have a plan and I like it!

So what if he creates a new element, this is the world of comics and I can't forget that, why do other people? I mean just look at his computer system, I mean come on it's that's not so far over the line of reality what is?
Just because Dark Knight brought the comic book film in touch of reality, it's still a comic book character and all these films should be still seen with some detachment of real life!

What makes me laugh is that people say they go to the pictures to escape for 2 hours but then complain the film is unbelievable! What do they want?

Well I know what I want - Thor, Captain America, The Avengers and more Iron Man!

(10/10)

No comments:

Post a Comment