Friday 9 July 2010

The Hangover (BD)

I’ve been meaning to watch this for a while, having picked it on BD a few months ago. So last night I made the effort.

I’m always worried about comedies, how will I re-act on the 2nd viewing, whereas I was laughing out loud in the cinema, would I be reduced to a mere chuckle.
No! I still laughed out loud a lot last night, and really did enjoy it again.

It looks great on Blu-Ray and is the first film I’ve seen where it’s not about the CGI or action sequences. I was impressed. The sound was very good as well. However I couldn’t get the PIP commentary to work. I will have another go sometime!

The gag reel was pretty funny as well, in fact very funny in places. Check out the scene in the hospital with the old man……..

Overall still funny and very entertaining (9/10)

No comments:

Post a Comment