Tuesday 14 September 2010

Bedevilled

Film 23 - (Monday)

When her pleas for help are ignored and cause her daughter's death, a woman seeks revenge on the person she blames

Cast: Ji Sung Won, Seo Yeong-Hee, Min-Ho Hwang and Min Je.

Written by Jang Cheol-so

Directed by
Jang Cheol-so

What I liked? The bleakness of it all, the acting, the cinematography

What I didn't like? Nothing!

Summary: WOW! This was something out of the blue, going on the title I was expecting a typical Eastern ghost story, you know girls with long black hair or blue kids making you jump!

Oh no!

This was something else, nothing like the normal J-Horror I’d seen over the past few years. This was really clever, extremely well acted and quite shocking in the end.

I’m not going to get into the story much because it would be quite easy to spoil.


So in fact I’m not going to say much about it at all!


Overall – Brilliant (9/10)

No comments:

Post a Comment