Wednesday 22 September 2010

Lord of the Rings- Part 1 - Blu Ray

Another film I've been watching in parts is the first part of the Lord of the Rings. I've watched an hour a night with the twins and Emily.
They sat there transfixed, so I assume they liked it. Tilda asked me tonight when we would be seeing more of it. I think that will be next week now.

The blu ray is stunning, both in picture and sound, the audio rocked the room. I assume the extra's are the same, not ventured to look, then again not watched many of the DVD extras either.

It's a very long time since I've watched the Fellowship, in fact any of them, and I have to say I did enjoy it. Maybe leaving it so long was the trick, I may watch it again in one sitting, sooner rather than later. But for now I'll continue with parts 2 and 3 and watch them in hour segments with the twins.

I wasn't sure I wanted the theatrical cuts on BD, but after watching the first and having a sneak peek at some of Return of the king, I'm glad I did!

Roll on Two Towers!

No comments:

Post a Comment