Monday 13 September 2010

Dream House

Film 15 - (Saturday)

Cheng Li-sheung is a young, upwardly mobile professional finally ready to invest in her first home. But when the deal falls through, she is forced to keep her dream alive - even if it means keeping her would-be neighbors dead

Cast: Josie Ho

Written by H0-Cheung Pang

Soundtrack by Gabriele Roberto

Directed by H0-Cheung Pang

What I liked? The insanity of it all, the final section of the film, just off the chart!

What I didn't like? It was quite hard to follow the story at times.

Summary: I did like this, the end sequence is just mental, Josie Ho's character is a nut job. She plays it so well though, you just believe it, all of it, even went it goes over the top it still held my attention. It has some comic moments in it as well, which is a good job, because some of the killings are brutal!

I did get lost through the story at times, it had been a long day, but none the less it was an entertaining 2 hours!

Overall I did enjoy this, but I do like Eastern films (8/10)

No comments:

Post a Comment