Wednesday 22 September 2010

Zombieland (BD)

I have to admit I really liked Zombieland first time round. I've had the BD some time and was looking for a film around the 90 minute mark last night. So Zombieland fitted the bill.

I nearly watched it last week,but ended up watching the Kick Ass Commentary instead!

The 2nd viewing was just as great, if not better. I was laughing again, the jokes and the visual gags hit the mark every time. The opening titles are just brilliant, and really set me up for the film. Another film which is easy to watch, I like the 4 characters, the brilliant cameo, the script, all the gore and the soundtrack! All in all a super zombie movie (and I don't like Zombie films), but the humour gets me through. Actually I do like Dawn of the dead (Remake), maybe it's because the zombie's run in both films.

The BD looks great, I was impressed with this transfer, the colors looked wonderful throughout the film. The audio track was also really good as well, never thundered but it sound crisp and sharp.

Haven't looked through the extras yet, but there seems to be some worth watching.

No comments:

Post a Comment